Are y’all seeing #gsc.tab=0 appearing at the halt of your website’s URLs? Are y’all wondering what caused this? You bring come upwards to the correct place. Let’s encounter how to take #gsc.tab=0 appearing at the halt of all site’s URLs.
So the culprit is a setting from Google Custom Search Engine.Now y’all powerfulness bring realized that y’all bring applied Google Custom Search Engine one-time ago. That’s right?
Adding or inserting a Google Custom Search Enging (CSE) code snippet into whatsoever spider web pages, all the URLs is appended amongst #gsc.tab=0 suffix at the end. In other words, a URL, e.g. sdsd, is automatically rewritten together with redirected to sdsd#gsc.tab=0. If you’re searching through Google Custom Search Engine search box, the tag is added to the halt of URL too.
This lawsuit tin hold upwards resolved yesteryear disabling the Results Browsing History from Google Custom Search Engine settings. So, hither is the solution how to resolve or take the #gsc.tab=0 appearing at the halt f the URLs.
- Visit https://cse.google.com dashboard.
- From the left, click the dropdown together with pick out the correct CSE y’all bring setup.
- Click on Search Features from the left sidebar, together with then Advanced tab on the top
- Then, click on the Websearch Settings.
- Disable the Results Browsing History.
That is all.