Almost every Android band has stock e-mail app preinstalled. Same is the representative amongst Mi phones I had previously used- Redmi ii Prime, Redmi Note three as well as Redmi Note 4. The default Mi Mail App is pretty decent as well as I had used it extensively both for move as well as personal emails. But inwards the recent Mi Redmi v band purchase, I was surprised non to uncovering the stock Mi Mail app preinstalled. As per Mi forums, the Mail app is also missing on other Mi phones every bit well. In this post, nosotros shall come across how to instruct out the Mi Mail App if you lot desire as well as also come across other alternatives.
Click on the higher upwards link to download the Mi Mail App.
In i of the Mi Forums, it was mentioned that Mi Mail may move acquaint but it may move disabled past times default. This is weird every bit in that place is no argue why a postal service app should move disabled past times default. Anyways, I checked on Redmi v but did non uncovering Mail app at all.
In representative you lot desire to banking company fit as well as confirm, you lot tin produce the following:
1) Go the the settings
2) Scroll to “installed apps” as well as tap on it
3) In the apps list, scroll downward or search for the Mail app (just type “mail” as well as search)
4) If you lot tin uncovering the Mail app as well as if in that place is a cherry icon side past times side to the Mail app name, it is disabled.
4) Click on the app as well as scroll downward the shroud as well as tap on “enable” option.
5) If the Mail app is flora as well as you lot were able to enable it, it should forthwith move visible on your phone.
- Gmail app which is preinstalled on Android band tin also move used to setup other emails also.
- Microsoft Outlook app for Android is also a decent postal service app I found.
Redmi v on Amazon